The 2021+ Ford Bronco was designed to be very capable off-road, but ICON Vehicle Dynamics has found a way to bring out even more performance with their all-new Billet Upper Control Arms! These UCAs will free up more movement allowing maximum travel for performance shocks & coil-overs.
Also being introduced and included with these arms is ICON's brand new "Delta Joint PRO". This new ball joint features a host of durability and performance improvements over their standard Delta Joint, including up to 90° of free articulation to maximize suspension travel without bind. It's also sturdier and fully rebuildable.
ICON chooses to CNC machine their Billet Upper Control arms from 6061 billet aluminum and finishes them off with a satin anodizing. A hybrid H-beam cross-section makes these UCAs light-weight and resist bending forces better than tubular arms.
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum with satin anodized finish
- Corrects suspension geometry and allows increased travel on lifted or stock height broncos
- Delta Joint Pro allows maximum articulation without binding
- Delta Joint Pro is 100% serviceable and rebuildable
- FK Rod Ends at chassis pivots for strength and precision driving characteristics
- Quick, precise, on-vehicle adjustment for both caster and camber
Find these all-new Billet Upper Control Arms along with the rest of the entire line of ICON Vehicle Dynamics Parts at SoCal SuperTrucks!