DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
The 2011-2018 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 2500HD 6-8"" Lift by CST Suspension will not disappoint. The 2011-2018 Silverado / Sierra 2500HD 6-8"" lift provides the leveled look without compromising the ride quality or function. CST Suspension engineers their suspension to provide increased strength, performance, overall ride quality, and allow your truck to perform better than stock with many upgrades.
The standard 6-8"" adjustable kit for the front end includes our one-piece gusseted sub-frame with a steel full size differential skid plate, fabricated steel, CNC machined front steering knuckles, high strength steering drop center-link with heim jointed support links to minimize wear of the factory idler and pitman arms, differential drop brackets, heavy duty bump stop brackets, extended sway bar end links, brake line drop brackets, CST laser cut torsion x-member drop brackets, all necessary hardware, and O.E. front shock extensions.
Steering stabilizer brackets are built into the kit and our stabilizer shock kit can be purchased as an upgrade option.
The rear kit includes two shocks, hand-fabricated 4"" lift blocks with bump stop pads and heavy duty 3/4"" zinc-plated u-bolts. No cutting of the front differential is required or welding of any kind. The CST 6-8"" lift kit retains the factory front wheel track width and has zero compatibility issues with the GM Stabilitrak system.
- 6-8"" Adjustable Lift Height (Level Stance at 6"" Lift)
- Superior CV and Tie-Rod Angles
- New Center Link with Heim Supports Reduce Wear
- Overall Track Width Remains Factory
- Ability to re-use Front O.E. Shocks (Kit Includes Shock Extensions)
- NO GM Stabilitrak Issues
- High Quality Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- NO Welding Required
- Fabricated Steel Spindles
- Made In The U.S.A.
- Torsion Keys Required for 7-8 Inches of Lift
- Additional Rear Lift Required for Level Stance when Keys are Added
- 3500 Models May Require Longer Rear U-Bolts
- May Require Carrier Bearing Drop
- Rear Shocks are Required
Recommended Wheel/Tire Sizes:
17 x 8"" or 9"" w/ 5 1/4"" BS
18 x 9"" w/ 5 1/4"" BS
20 x 9"" or 10"" w/ 5 3/4"" BS Tire Sizes:
35"" x 12.5""
37"" x 12.5"" (Minor Trimming Required @ 9"" Lift Height)
- CSS-C3-15-B1 (x1) SUBFRAME, SKID PLATE, & CENTERLINK
- CSS-C3-15-B2 (x1) SPINDLES
- CSS-C3-15-B3 (x1) DIFF DROPS, TORSION DROPS, BLOCKS, U-BOLTS
- CSS-C5-7 (x1) 2.0 DUAL SHOCK MOUNTING KIT
- CSR-6521 (x2) DIRT SERIES FRONT 2.0 REMOTE RES SHOCK (OE)
- CSR-6522 (x2) DIRT SERIES FRONT 2.0 REMOTE RES SHOCK (DUAL)
- CSR-6526 (x2) DIRT SERIES REAR 2.0 REMOTE RES SHOCK
FitmentHide Reviews Show Reviews
- 2011-2019 Chevroler Silverado 2500 HD
- 2011-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
- 2011-2019 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2011-2019 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
This Part Fits:
DetailsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Customers Also Viewed