DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
These new air ride compatible kits are built to the highest standard to maximize the truck's potential with room for 35" tires. Built on BDS's tried and true high clearance design these kits correct steering, suspension and driveline geometry for on road comfort, handling and safety. These systems have been engineered and tested to retain full functionality of the factory air ride system allowing you to adjust ride height through the various modes.
All kits come finished in a durable textured black powdercoat and sent with all hardware packs to complete the install along with step-by-step installation instructions. All BDS kits include Factory Protection Plus for the ultimate extended warranty to include BDS’s No Fine Print Warranty, ESC System compatibility and a 5year-100mile drivetrain warranty to match the dealer. Improve the look and capability of your 2019 RAM 1500 truck with this new 4” lift system from BDS Suspension.
- Corrects suspension, steering, & driveline geometry
- High clearance crossmembers and diff skid designed to maximize ground clearance and offer protection
- Ductile iron steering knuckles for strength and ESC system compatibility
- Differential relocation brackets to correct CV angles
- Top mounted strut spacer retains factory ride quality
- Allows fitment of up to 35" tires
- 5-year, 100,000 mile drivetrain warranty
- BDS’s exclusive No Fine Print Warranty
Important Kit Notes
- Extreme care must be taken to follow the steps of these instructions to prevent any leaks or damage to the air bags during the installation process.
- Costly replacement air bags or a trip to a Ram dealer for diagnostics may be required if leaks are present or the air bags are not installed according to these instructions.
- The factory air ride is a closed loop system. Opening the system more times than recommended in the lift instructions will require the system to be recharged. This can be done at any Ram dealer service department. A scan tool is needed to access the air control module to perform the service.
- Frame bracket modification required.
- Fits factory air ride equipped trucks only.
- Stock 17" and 18" wheels cannot be re-installed, stock 20" wheels can only be re-installed with factory tire size.
- If truck is equipped with fatory 22" wheels use the "large hub bore" steering knuckles.
REC'D MAX WHEEL/TIRE SPECS
35x12.50 w/17x9 and 4.5" back spacing
35x12.50 w/18x9 and 5" back spacing
*other sizes can be used, trimming may be necessary
FitmentHide Reviews Show Reviews
- 2019 Ram 1500 w/ Air Ride
This Part Fits:
DetailsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Warranty InformationHide Reviews Show Reviews
BDS SUSPENSION'S NO-FINE-PRINT WARRANTY
This unique warranty proves our commitment to the quality and reliability of every product we make.The No Fine Print warranty does not include shock and stabilizer cylinders.
No Fine Print Warranty
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS product and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.
Shock and Stabilizer Cylinders Limited Lifetime Warranty
BDS Suspension Co. warrants to the original retail purchaser that its shock and stabilizer cylinders are free from defects in material and workmanship for so long as they own the vehicle. Excluded from this warranty are the finish of the product and mounting bushings. Defects in material and workmanship do not include such things as dented cylinders or bent rods caused by obvious side impact, rust, worn or deformed bushings. A shock absorber is a wear item and over time will experience diminished damping resistance due to normal component wear. This is not a defect in material or workmanship and is therefore not warrantable.
Shock oil seals are subject to wear over time, and use. Therefore are not covered under warranty. However leaking shock seals less than one year from date of purchase, free from contamination, damage, or abnormal seal wear due to misuse can be considered for Warranty.
BDS Suspension's obligation under all warranties is limited to the repair or replacement, at BDS's option, of the defective material. Any cost of removal, installation or reinstallation, freight charges, incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties.
Factory Protection Plus 560PLUS
The Ultimate Lifted Suspension Protection Coverage and it's FREE!
- Supplemental Drivetrain Limited Protection provided by 560Plus.com - 5 Year/60,000 Miles on Ford, Nissan and Toyota vehicles and 5 Year/100,000 Miles on Dodge/Ram, GM and Jeep vehicles.
- Free, no cost protection for BDS customers
- Could save thousands of dollars on possible repairs
- Easy online registration process
- Available for most late model vehicles
What is Factory Protection Plus? Click to find out now.
Customers Also Viewed