DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
The 2002-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 2wd truck has a unique independent front suspension design which few have tried to conquer until now. CST Suspension designed a 4" lift spindle to easily replace the factory spindle and adding 4" of front lift to your Ram 1500 2wd truck. The 2002-2017 Dodge Ram 1500 2wd 4" lift spindles will help level out the truck and provide clearance for up to a 33" tall tire. No shocks are required with this 4" lift by CST because they do not change any suspension geometry. Installing the 4" lift spindle will retain the factory ride quality on your 2002-2015 Dodge Ram 1500 2wd truck. CST Suspension manufactures all of their lift kits in the USA with the highest quality components available.
- Designed to fit 33" tires w/ 8.5" wide wheels.
- Quality USA Made Spindle Kit!
- Quality fit, function, and appearance.
- CNC Machined ductile cast iron construction.
- Minimal trac width changes.
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
|OEM Wheels & Tires: AfterMarket Wheels: AfterMarket Tires:||NO 9" Wide w/ 4.75" Max Backspace 32" x 11.5" Tall Tires (33" with Minor Trimming)|
- Wheels must not have more than 4.75" backspacing.
- Not for use with 1500 Mega Cab
- 2006-2017 models require front brake line part# CSS-D11-1
FitmentHide Reviews Show Reviews
- 2002-2018 Ram 1500
This Part Fits:
DetailsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Customers Also Viewed