DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
- Fits 2.5" Receiver Hitch
- Maximum drop: 10"
- Maximum rise: 11"
- Height adjustments: 1" Increments
- Tongue Weight Rating: 2,200 lbs.
- Max Gross Trailer Weight:
- 2" Diameter hitch ball: 8,000 lbs.
- 2-5/16" Diameter hitch ball: 14,500 lbs.
- Distance from center of hitch pin hole to center of hitch ball: 8-3/4"
- Made in USA
The 180 Hitch is the definition of adaptability and ease. With an array of hitch ball sizes ranging from
2" to 2-5/16", you can switch between trailers in moments. The aluminum components have
been engineered to allow a clean rotation of the slider to minimize down time while maximizing
When you buy a Weigh Safe product you can expect it to outlast your truck. With the highest
quality materials and expert engineering this product will not only get the job done but look good
while doing it. Milled stainless steel hitch balls and aircraft grade aluminum will ensure that
professional look, week after week and job after job.
With components made of 6061 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum and 303
Stainless Steel, you won’t find a better engineered ball mount on the market.
We strive to exceed the industry standard of quality and provide enough
options to satisfy every need.
The many features offered include: drop height ranging from 4”-10”, ability to
place the slider in the “stow” position*, functionality in both the drop and rise
position, and of course the double pin locking slider plate to protect your
investment. We have designed this product not only to be beautiful but to
quickly and effectively meet your every need.
2.5" Shank Hitch
2.5" x 2.5" receivers are used on heavy duty trucks. Also known as Class V
- Most Full Size 3/4 Ton & Trucks built after 2008
- F250 Super Duty, Silverado 2500HD, Ram 2500
- Most Full Size 1 Ton & Trucks built after 2008
- F350 Super Duty, Silverado 3500HD, Ram 3500
FitmentHide Reviews Show Reviews
This Part Fits:
DetailsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Warranty InformationHide Reviews Show Reviews
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Limited lifetime warranty on ball mount
- 1-Year limited for scale gauge
- NO Warranty on Cerakote finish
- Purchaser must register product within 30 days of purchase.
Read Full Details about the Weigh Safe Warranty Policy at https://www.weigh-safe.com/warranty/