DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Don't get stuck on the side of the trail without a 2 Ton Big Wheel Off Road Floor Jack by Pro Eagle. You thought your day was bad when you got your flat tire but it got worse when you realized your factory bottle jack or cheap "race" floor rack won't lift your rig high enough. The Pro Eagle Big Wheel Off Road Jack has an adjustable extension with capabilities of lifting your truck up to 26 inches off the ground. Plenty of clearance to swap out your massive 35 inch tire. The heavy duty over sized tires allow for easy movement over dirt, rocks, and sand. The Pro Eagle jack also has a built in skid plate to stabilize in soft terrain. You will be thanking yourself after one use of the 2 Ton Big Wheel Off Road Floor Jack by Pro Eagle.
- Steel Skid Plate prevents sinking on sand and damage to internal components.
- 26 inch Overall Lift with included 8" adjustable extension.
- Light Weight Aluminum Construction for versatility at a mere 52 pounds.
- Heavy Duty Big Wheels allows to easily roll over dirt and rocks.
- Best Industry Warranty! covers you for 2 years of abuse.
- Patented Design so don't be fooled by knock offs!
FitmentHide Reviews Show Reviews
This Part Fits:
DetailsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Warranty InformationHide Reviews Show Reviews
2 Year Full Replacement Warranty. Must Register Jack
My jack only seems to go up half way then feels mushy. How do I fix it?
On occasions the jacks will lose prime. This may happen from sitting for long periods of time without use, high heat or cold conditions, extreme vibration or from being stored vertically. This can be easily fixed. Turn the handle counterclockwise as you would if you were lowering the jack. Then pump the handle 10-12 times with full strokes. This will prime the system and push out any trapped air. Tighten the handle by turning it clockwise and it should work just fine.
Customers Also Viewed