DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Based on a new 3 Ton chassis, this heavy duty jack has solid axles and large non pneumatic wheels to give it a lift. No longer will you have to worry about dragging your jack through the sand or not being able to run over a zip tie or pebble in the garage. We worked hard to create the ultimate Off Road Jack that would hold up to the toughest off road conditions.
- A full length steel skid plate to prevent sinking on sand and damage to internal components.
- 8" adjustable extension w/rubber grip pad to lift high clearance off road vehicles. (Optional 13” extension for extreme vehicles)
- Detachable aluminum handle that fits into optional mount. If you are looking for this jack with mount, click here.
- High capacity, non pneumatic, composite wheels for durable, heavy lifting.
- Sealed ball bearings for smooth rolling and operation in dusty/sandy conditions.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Patented design!
- 2'4" of overall lift height
- High capacity, non pneumatic, composite wheels
- Sealed ball bearings on all 4 wheels
- Solid steel axles
- 1/4" aluminum side plates and carry handles
- 60 lbs
FitmentHide Reviews Show Reviews
- Recommended for 3/4 Ton and 1 Ton trucks.
This Part Fits:
DetailsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Warranty InformationHide Reviews Show Reviews
2 Year Full Replacement Warranty. Must Register Jack
My jack only seems to go up half way then feels mushy. How do I fix it?
On occasions the jacks will lose prime. This may happen from sitting for long periods of time without use, high heat or cold conditions, extreme vibration or from being stored vertically. This can be easily fixed. Turn the handle counterclockwise as you would if you were lowering the jack. Then pump the handle 10-12 times with full strokes. This will prime the system and push out any trapped air. Tighten the handle by turning it clockwise and it should work just fine.
Customers Also Viewed