DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Although similar in aesthetics to the Squadron Pro, the application for the Sport varies. The Squadron Sport utilizes 4 LEDs producing an impressive 3,100 lumens at 27.5 watts making it ideal for near field, side/backup and scene lighting application. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Light Pattern: Work/Scene-Excellent work light or scene light with an extremely smooth 120 circle that projects about 40 feet. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 3,100 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 27.5W/2A
- Dimensions: 3.50 x 2.77 x 3.5 inch
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Squadron Sport 25 degree Flush Mount LED Light-Work/Scene-Clear Lens and Black Housing
FitmentHide Reviews Show Reviews
This Part Fits:
DetailsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Warranty InformationHide Reviews Show Reviews
- Warranties on our products vary by product and/or by industry, as listed below. All warranty returns require a Return Authorization form as described above.
- Warranties cover defects in design and manufacturing only. Warranties do not cover, among other things: installation errors, wear and tear, acts of God, misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, collisions, defects due to custom specifications provided by you, or any product modifications, configurations or combinations not performed by us or on our behalf. Also note the exceptions below for third-party products.
- Warranty periods start on the shipment date.
- For all warranty returns, we will pay the freight costs on the condition that you return the defective product within 90 days of delivery; otherwise, the product must be returned to us with freight prepaid by you. At our option and as the exclusive remedy, we will repair or replace the product in question, or issue credit. If an identical product is no longer available, we may replace with a similar product of comparable value.
- Warranty Period: Limited lifetime warranty or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
Third-Party Products: This covers brackets, wiring harnesses, dual sport kits, enduro kits, motorcycle accessories such as taillights, turn signals, brake switches, handlebar switches batteries, etc.
Pass-Through Warranty: We resell, and are not the manufacturer of, certain third-party products including those listed above. We make no express or implied warranties on third-party products and the warranty coverages above do not apply to these products. We will, however, pass through all warranties offered by the manufacturer, who has sole responsibility for processing warranty claims and returns. In all cases, unless otherwise agreed by the manufacturer, you must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
Exceptions: NiCad DSK batteries carry a 90-day warranty, and dual sport kit switches carry a 1-year warranty.