DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
- Approved for stock height or lifted applications! (that use O.E. tie-rods)
- 1" thicker than O.E.
- Heavy Duty Center Section is CNC machined from a solid piece of 1 3/8 aluminum.
- Forged ends are Manganese Phosphate Coated for weather resistance.
- Inner & Outer joints have extra travel to prevent bind on lifted applications.
- Over-Sized ¾ threaded adjuster.
- Greasable outer tie-rod end.
- Pre-Greased inner tie-rod end.
- Neoprene boots keep the pivots clean and dry.
FitmentHide Reviews Show Reviews
- 2011-2019 Chevroler Silverado 2500 HD
- 2011-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
- 2011-2019 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2011-2019 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
This Part Fits:
DetailsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Customers Also Viewed