DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
The new performance control arms are built from high strength 1.5" OD x .120-wall tubing, fully TIG welded for strength and durability. They use an indexed ball joint cup to correct the ball joint positioning for when used with leveling or full lift kits. The frame mounting ends feature durometer-specific rubber bushings. At the other end they use an indexed ball joint cup with and premium MOOG-brand ball joints for smooth, quiet operation and superior durability to arms that feature uniballs, poly bushings or heims. These control arms come finished in a durable semi-gloss black powder coat and include a billet aluminum machined ball joint dust cap. They integrate a mounting tab for the factory brake lines so there's no need to zip tie the lines as is the case with other kits on the market. The control arms come fully assembled for easy install right out of the box compatible with most leveling and lift kits on the market to increase wheel travel. Also included with the UCAs are a pair of optional weld-on steering stops plates (if necessary) and a wheel spacer to allow installation of the factory wheel in the event the OE wheel needs to be installed. Take your Chevy/GMC 1500 to the next level with these performance upper control arms from BDS Suspension.
- High strength tubular construction.
- Includes brake line mount & steering stops.
- Heavy duty MOOG ball joints.
- Clevite rubber frame bushings.
- Full assembled, ready to install.
- Made in the USA
UCA Compatible With:
- FOX 2.5 Factory Series Coilovers (0-2")
- Stock and BDS 2" Leveling Kits
- BDS 4"/6" IFS & C/O Systems
- Most other lift and leveling kits
- Only for use on vehicle with OE cast steel UCAs
- Not compatible with 14+ models w/ alum/stamped steel UCAs
- Rec'd Wheel Specs (Stock/Leveled): 4.5" BS required to fit 12.50"-wide tires. 5" BS allows fitment of 11.50"-wide tire
- Rec'd Wheel Specs (BDS 4"/6" Lifts): Follow Lift Kit Recommendations (4.5-5.75" BS) - may require use of supplied weld-on steering stops for some wheel/tire combinations
*OE cast steel UCA only for '14-16 Truck / '15-16 SUV
FitmentHide Reviews Show Reviews
- 2007-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007-2016 Chevy Avalanche
- 2007-2016 Chevy Tahoe
- 2007-2016 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2007-2016 GMC Yukon
This Part Fits:
DetailsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Warranty InformationHide Reviews Show Reviews
BDS SUSPENSION'S NO-FINE-PRINT WARRANTY
This unique warranty proves our commitment to the quality and reliability of every product we make.The No Fine Print warranty does not include shock and stabilizer cylinders.
No Fine Print Warranty
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS product and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.
Shock and Stabilizer Cylinders Limited Lifetime Warranty
BDS Suspension Co. warrants to the original retail purchaser that its shock and stabilizer cylinders are free from defects in material and workmanship for so long as they own the vehicle. Excluded from this warranty are the finish of the product and mounting bushings. Defects in material and workmanship do not include such things as dented cylinders or bent rods caused by obvious side impact, rust, worn or deformed bushings. A shock absorber is a wear item and over time will experience diminished damping resistance due to normal component wear. This is not a defect in material or workmanship and is therefore not warrantable.
Shock oil seals are subject to wear over time, and use. Therefore are not covered under warranty. However leaking shock seals less than one year from date of purchase, free from contamination, damage, or abnormal seal wear due to misuse can be considered for Warranty.
BDS Suspension's obligation under all warranties is limited to the repair or replacement, at BDS's option, of the defective material. Any cost of removal, installation or reinstallation, freight charges, incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties.
Factory Protection Plus 560PLUS
The Ultimate Lifted Suspension Protection Coverage and it's FREE!
- Supplemental Drivetrain Limited Protection provided by 560Plus.com - 5 Year/60,000 Miles on Ford, Nissan and Toyota vehicles and 5 Year/100,000 Miles on Dodge/Ram, GM and Jeep vehicles.
- Free, no cost protection for BDS customers
- Could save thousands of dollars on possible repairs
- Easy online registration process
- Available for most late model vehicles
What is Factory Protection Plus? Click to find out now.
Customers Also Viewed