DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
CST Suspension is the premier manufacturer of bolt on lift spindles for 2wd GM trucks. The lift spindle is the easiest and most effective way to lift your truck with out changing the ride quality. Simply bolt on these spindles and install the optional ball-joint taper sleeves (if your application requires) and your truck will be up 4" in the front while adding ground clearance and room for larger offroad tires. CST uses the highest quality materials and craftsman's to design and build their components for great durability.
- ABILITY TO BE PUT BACK TO STOCK
- ALL PARTS COVERED IN A HIGH QUALITY BLACK POWDER COAT FINISH
- FACTORY LIKE RIDE
- SPINDLES ARE CONSTRUCTED OF PRECISION LASER CUT 1/4 STEEL, CNC MACHINED BALL JOINT TAPERS, AND COMPLETELY MIG WELDED
- MADE IN THE USA
INSTALL NOTE: If installing the 4" lift spindles while using the stock upper control arm then you must buy the CST taper sleeve adapters (Part# CSTCSS-C12-3) for the kit to work properly. Failure to do so will cause damage to your vehicle and is a safety risk!
Tire Size: 285/70R17 or Equivalent
Wheel Size: 17" or Larger x 8" Wide w/ 4.75" Backspace
FitmentHide Reviews Show Reviews
- 1999-2006 Chevroler Silverado 1500
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500