DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
This 5 point harness with 3 inch belts matches safety and comfort. The 5 point harness has sewn in shoulder pads that stop chaffing on the neck and adds extra comfort, especially on long rides off-road. Includes all black hardware for cool styling. The EZ adjusters allow you to adjust your shoulder straps quickly, even if they are dirty or muddy.
The harness also has a removable sternum strap, and a red latch guard on the lap belt. The lap belt bolts in. The shoulder harness and crotch strap can either bolt down or wrap around a roll bar. SFI 16.1 certified for racing.
- 5 point, 3 inch safety harness
- SFI certified for racing
- All Black hardware and EZ shoulder adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Sold As: Each
Proper installation and consistent use of the 5 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4 inch below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user and provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 5 point harness restraint system regularly and replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI 16.1 tag.
- This 5 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.