DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
- The 2" Expedition Series kit features a redesigned lower control arm serving as an evolution of the Race Series LCA's with select features to improve component strength, function and vehicle handling.
- A newly integrated steering stop tab retains the factory turning angle with no modification necessary to the OEM ball joint cradles.
- Billet CNC machined uniball cup ends extend into the arm providing more turning clearance and increased strength.
- Upper and lower ball joints are replaced with 1" uniballs for maximum wheel travel. TOTAL CHAOS 1" I.D. uniballs feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & race for superior corrosion resistance and component strength. A military grade PTFE woven fabric liner surrounds the uniball which helps prevent noise and debris buildup.
- Extended 4130 chromoly upper and lower control arms increase track width 2" per side and bolt to factory control arm mounting locations yielding 11.5" of travel.
- Upper and lower control arms utilize urethane bushings and steel inner sleeves which greatly reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Adjustable limit strap clevises are included to properly limit suspension droop wheel travel and allow necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- Kit includes DOT approved stainless steel braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all necessary Grade 8 mounting hardware.
- Custom TC sway bar designed for use with 2" kit has a lighter rate than stock and does not compromise wheel travel or articulation (sold separately and not included with the kit).
- 100% made in U.S.A. with a three stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Extended Travel coilovers WILL NOT WORK.
- Kit requires the following shocks: [KING - Coilover: KNG-TC 5119-03 / Bypass Shock: TC1119-34] [FOX - Coilover: 880-06-953 / Bypass Shock: 982-02-954]
|Track Width Increase||4"|
FitmentHide Reviews Show Reviews
- 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma